#B1A4theory Shin Dong Woo Fact (CNU)
- Nickname: Pooh
- Shin Dong Woo is his real name
- B1A4’s mom
- Also good in cooking.
- born at 16 June 1991
- Has good body with 182cm tall and 64kg weight
- Knows the Sports Taekwondo
- Famous for his Long Hair
- International Fans Call Him ChickenNU for he resembles a cute Chicken
- The Tallest among the Group
- Has Small face, broad shoulders
- Known as the smiling boy who has a perfectly proportioned body along with a pretty smile
- his actions being aloof and being alike Pooh Bear in the sense that his actions seem always at ease
- he normally enjoys a simple t-shirt and jeans in his fashion style
- has one older sister
- she’s the one who picks and buys his clothes for him.
- The only greed he has which causes him to splurge his own money for is music CDs
- once you get to know him, he has a lot of thoughts and affection
- Sensitive boy
- going trough continuous choreography practices or vocal trainings wasn’t his hardship, but missing his friends and family were it
- CNU is from Choong-book
- Cried after their first debut stage.
- he showed slight~ tears while showering in the bathroom
- CNU’s honest side of being true to his emotions
- Raising dreams of becoming a singer since he was younger
- Usher is his role model
- he will have a live full band session on stage in showing a strong but sexy rock stage like he did during his school days when B1A4 is able to hold their own solo concert under their name solely.
- Shinwoo has excellent groove and rythmn
- The name ‘CNU’, meaning ‘a dependable and sweet-natured friend’, came about after consulting his fellow members.
- like basketball and soccer
- but not good at ball games
- enjoys sports, dancing and singing
- his mother loved music.
- have had experience performing in a band when he was in school
- was an unfriendly kid who didn’t show his emotions
- gained a lot of hands-on experience by performing along the streets of Hongdae.
- he also participating in various singing competitions.
- called as a ‘multiplayer’ member, coz he can sing, rap, and also B1A4’s dance machine ! xDD
- hit the actress in their OK MV with the basketball (by accident)
- Shinwoo is very slow, and drags the most time when he needs to prepare. He speaks slowly, and his actions are slow too (from Jinyoung statement) LOL~
- His fav japanese singer are Anzen Chitai (安全地帯)’s Tamaki Koji (玉置浩二)
- like the song ‘Up To You’ by Chris Brown and listen to it recently.
- If they could have a psychic power,CNU wanna have the power to know what a person is thinking.
- He have broad shoulders, pretty feet, and a small face~but manly indeed.
- He meticulous look after the members. That’s why everyone says he’s like a mother.
- He likes sanji from ‘One Piece’
- His ideal girl is a woman that has a big heart and takes care of people like a mother.
- His whole family likes singing.
- He has always wanted to be a singer ever since he was young.
- His mother is now active as a trot singer.
- His sister is also doing Pansori. (is a genre of Korean traditional music.)
- Due to the song festivals which he joined with his friends, he was motivated to join B1A4.
- He tend to oversleep.
- If He have to arrive at the practice room at 10, he would wake up at 9.50 (laughs)! He would wake the members up in a hurry, dash off to practice without washing up. Since they can’t even be late for a minute, they’ll ran. Even thinking of it makes it fun.
- He’s more of the meticulous type so the other members call him ‘Mother’
- His charm point is his body proportion and his smile (as to what people has said)
- He would like to try a solo concert as B1A4.
- Things he want to do on a day with fans: Chat with everyone at a place with nice scenery🙂
- CNU’s Favourite movie: Friends (Korean movie)
- Song he always listen to recently: Chris Brown’s Up to You
- Habit he need to change: Moving slowly (the members laughed and said that he was just more careful)
- Spectacles and contact lenses are 2 things he must always has in his bag
- First thing he does when he wake up: Checking his handphone for texts
he like to write in his diary before he sleep.
- Thing he’s most scared of: Bungee jumping (he also said that he may have a little fear of height)
- Favourite food: Samgyupsal
- Thing he hate most: Bugs
- He like a girl who can become friends with his mother, and who can take care of him and his family.
- Favourite body part: Wide shoulders
- He also would want to show a full band and session with a strong sexiness and rock stage.
- His memories, family, music are three most important things in his life
- He cannot resist to buy Clothes, shoes, glasses
- His other ideal type of girl : A girl who has a very understanding heart, who’s wise, someone like his mom; Someone who only treats him very well, someone who won’t fake a small appetite, but rather someone who can eat, and can make me food.
- Fav songs recently: Usher’s “Simple Things,” Stevie Wonder’s “Blue Moon,” Drake’s “Take Care.”
- Recent secret: Even though he can’t let everyone see, but I don’t have a lot of body hair.
- Michael Jackson, Usher, Ban Ki Moon (Secretary-General of the United Nations) are three people he most respect and like the most
- He tend to tell all of his problem to Jinyoung, since he is closer to him in terms of age and they communicate better.
- He still wear slippers and pyjamas downstairs, or to the supermarket in front of B1A4’s dormitory to buy something.
- His ideal type of a son: Jinyoung
- Fav song in it b1a4 : chu chu chu
- Since young, he sang, took singing lessons, went to auditions and participated in singing competitions
- The company casted him after seeing he smile on stage
- He cried a lot in toilet after their debut stage
- He is more delicate than other members
- When alone, CNU and Gongchan are awkward with each other.
- If CNU had a little sister, he wouldn’t introduce her to any of the members.
- CNU is a heavy sleeper.
- Before he goes on stage, CNU does push ups.
- CNU once used an ice pack to put in his face so he could wake up.
- CNU’s button jacket (at beautiful target MV) weighed 3kg. Evertime he moved, a button would fall off and by the end of the day the whole set would be filled with buttons.
“The important thing is to not lose your rookie state-of-mind. No matter how much you succeed, if you lose your heart then there’s no meaning is what I think. I don’t want to become a person who can’t stand proudly in front of the family and fans who are looking out for me.”
‘Just like how we’ve come up to this point, let’s work harder and fly really high! Let’s fly together forever. Let’s Fly!!’ -watermelon cnu-
“I want to be an all-rounded entertainer. I want to be able to say ‘I am the multiplayer CNU who can since, rap and dance’ when I introduce myself in future. Since I am lacking in many areas now, I will work hard, hoping that the day I can introduce myself this way is not far away.”
“My dream of becoming a singer never once faltered. When I was young, I liked to dance and sing. I listened to Usher’s songs a lot while dreaming of what I want to be. I wanted to become a singer that could have fun with the audience through lively expressions.”
“I will work harder so please continue to support me. I really love you!”
We would do our best to let everyone know of B1A4. and I want to be an amazing person that will not forget about the hardships we’ve went through. -CNU-
Don’t rationalize/justify your own excuses. (t/n: Literal translation: Don’t let things be rational.)